New Paradigm Agency, a D.C.-based communications and public affairs consulting firm, is seeking a full-time Digital Advertising Associate to join our Ad Ops team to assist with media buying, optimization, and reporting. The Digital Advertising Associate will work to support all aspects of online advertising campaigns for NP Agency clients, including political, non-profit, and corporate. The Ad Ops team works directly with client and creative teams to create and implement digital advertising campaigns across programmatic and social advertising platforms.
A firm rooted in politics and public affairs, New Paradigm executes both long-term brand-building ad campaigns along with rapid-response style campaigns in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We work with corporations, trade associations, non-profits, advocacy organizations, and political candidates. You should have a strong interest in digital media, digital advertising, and data analysis. You should also be comfortable communicating daily across teams, with partners and senior leadership, and with a variety of clients.
As a Digital Advertising Associate, you will:
- Collaborate with client leads to understand client advertising goals and translate those goals in proper campaign setup
- Translate strategic audience targets to digital advertising universes using native social media platform targeting capabilities and third-party data providers and management platforms
- Launch, monitor, and optimize digital advertising campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Build reporting dashboards and communicate campaign metrics and recommendations based on performance
- Assist the business team in reporting and reconciling advertising expenses and other ad ops costs
- Help client teams, creative teams, and clients understand ad performance and make recommendations to improve performance based on a project’s strategic goals
- Assist senior Ad Ops team members with ad-hoc requests as needed
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, project management experience, and exude both creativity and analytical prowess.
- 2-4 years of work experience, with 1-2 years of experience in a marketing, advertising or sales role, preferably advertising operations
- Experience in ad serving platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, or other Demand Side Platforms (DSP)
- Proficiency in Excel and comfortable working with formulas, pivot tables, templates, etc.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player who believes no task is too small
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize tasks to hit deadlines
- Familiarity with today’s digital media landscape and best practices
- Experience in reporting, analytics, and data visualization tools
- Experience in project management tools and billing platforms
- Curiosity about advertising technology, data analysis, and/or political or public affairs strategy
Application: To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Advertising Associate.”
NP Agency offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health benefits, retirement, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. The Digital Advertising Associate will be required to work in an office Tuesdays through Thursdays, weekly.
NP Agency is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.