New Paradigm Agency, a D.C.-based communications and public affairs consulting firm, is seeking a part-time Video Fellow to assist the creative team with video projects for political, non-profit, and corporate clients.
A firm rooted in politics and public affairs, New Paradigm executes both long-term brand-building ad campaigns along with rapid-response style campaigns in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We work on a range of high-profile issues, including immigration, anti-trust, labor, data privacy, and civil rights. We work with corporations, trade associations, non-profits, advocacy organizations, and political candidates. Last year, we were also heavily involved in supporting candidates and organizations for the 2020 election. To get a sense of the kind of work we do, you can visit https://creative.npagency.com.
As a Video Fellow, you will:
- Assist in the pre-production and post-production of video projects, including videos for organic social, paid video advertisements, podcasts, webinars, and more
- Work with the creative team to develop lower third titles, intro/outro animations, transitions, and other creative assets required for videos
- Collaborate with the advertising and creative team to conduct pre-production research for script writing, and when needed, write scripts for commercials, explainer videos, and other types of videos
- Brainstorm ideas that enhance the language and layout of all creative projects, both video and non-video
- Assist the creative team with ad-hoc requests as needed
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in video editing, digital media, and motion graphics.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere
- A keen attention to detail
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player who believes no task is too small
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize tasks to hit deadlines
- Curious and eager to become familiar with current video trends and creative best practices
- Experience in AfterEffects and/or motion graphics and animation skills
Application: To apply, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Video Fellow.”
NP Agency is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with NP, except where prohibited by law. Reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons will be considered on a case-by-case basis.