We are a full-service public affairs & advocacy agency in Washington, DC with expertise in designing and executing winning issue advocacy, legislative, grassroots, and reputation management campaigns. We work on a range of high-profile issues, including immigration, anti-trust, labor, data privacy, and civil rights. This year, we are also heavily involved in supporting candidates and organizations for the 2020 election.
To get a sense of the kind of work we do, you can visit http://creative.npagency.com
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will:
- Work closely with our digital and communications teams and Director of Content to deliver engaging and innovative work that meets the expectations of our clients. We’re looking for somebody who can design for a range of media platforms, including but not limited to social media graphics, digital ads, mail pieces, websites, reports, infographics, documents, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Work on tight timelines working with a diverse set of clients and decision makers.
- Inspire and mentor junior designers to create beautiful work and assess and ensure the quality of products on an ongoing basis.
- Help develop and oversee the development of NP marketing materials, including proposals, reports, and infographics.
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years experience in a senior creative role with hands-on designing and art direction experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communications skills for:
- In-house design feedback
- Working with contractors/vendors
- Ability to work fast and offer creative solutions
- Data visualization experience and data based storytelling
- Able to write graphic copy when needed and copy edit longer form presentations
- After Effects and video editing skills a plus
To apply please provide a brief cover letter, resume, and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Paradigm Strategy Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.