NP Agency, a DC-based public affairs firm, is seeking a full-time Manager to join our paid media team to assist with overseeing media planning, buying, optimization, and reporting. The Manager will work to supervise operational aspects of advertising campaigns for NP clients. The paid media team works directly with clients to create and implement advertising campaigns across a variety of advertising channels, including linear, programmatic, OOH, TV and radio, and social advertising platforms.
A firm rooted in moving minds in policy and public affairs, NP executes both long-term brand-building ad campaigns along with rapid-response style campaigns in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We work with non-profits, corporations, trade associations, and advocacy organizations. You should have a strong interest in how paid communications shapes the world around us and can be used to drive impact to create change. A comprehensive background in paid media, digital advertising, and data analysis is critical to success in this role. You should also be comfortable communicating daily across teams, with senior leadership, and with a variety of clients.
As a Manager, Advertising, you will:
- Collaborate with client teams to understand client advertising goals and translate those goals in campaign setup
- Translate strategic audience targets to advertising universes using native platform targeting capabilities and third-party data providers and management platforms
- Oversee the launch, monitoring, and optimization of advertising campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Implement reporting dashboards and translate campaign metrics into recommendations based on desired performance
- Lead the internal reporting and reconciliation process for campaign
- Provide analysis to help client teams understand ad performance and make recommendations to improve performance based on a project’s strategic goals
- Assist senior team members with ad-hoc requests as needed
- The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, project management experience, and exude both creativity and analytical prowess.
- 3-6 years of work experience, with 2-3 years of experience in a marketing, advertising or sales role, preferably advertising operations
- Expertise with today’s digital media landscape and best practices
- Experience in ad serving platforms, including Google Ads, Meta Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and programmatic Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Comprehensive experience in reporting, analytics, and data visualization tools
- Comfortable in project management tools and billing platforms
- Proficiency in Excel and comfortable working with formulas, pivot tables, templates, etc.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player who believes no task is too small
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize tasks to hit deadlines
- Familiarity with linear buying including broadcast and cable television, and terrestrial radio
- Curiosity about new digital advertising technology developments and deep data analysis
- Curiosity in political or public affairs strategy
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Manager, Advertising.”
NP offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health benefits, retirement, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
NP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.