New Paradigm Agency
Are you a mission-driven junior graphic designer? If you have a passion for cause-related advertising and a keen interest in politics, we are looking for you. Make a meaningful impact through your creativity and step up in your career with our dynamic team!
New Paradigm Agency, a communications and public affairs consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., is on the lookout for a dynamic Graphic Design Fellow to join our creative team on a part-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for you to dive into the political world, gain hands-on experience, and contribute to impactful design projects for political, non-profit, and corporate clients.
Why work with us?
- Meaningful Impact: You’ll collaborate with projects that actually matter around crucial issues like immigration, anti-trust, labor, data privacy, and civil rights.
- Client Variety: You’ll work with a mix of clients, from big corporations to non-profits and political candidates. It’s a chance to get your hands dirty in a bunch of different backgrounds!
- Learn and Grow: We’re not just about the job – we’re about your journey. Join a team that’s ready to help you develop your skills and grow as a creative professional.
- Creative Freedom: Express yourself! Your ideas matter here. Be a part of projects that let your creativity run wild, whether it’s building a brand or responding quickly to current events.
As a Graphic Design Fellow, you will:
- Assist in the development of creative collateral, including digital advertisements, social media graphics, websites, presentations, infographics, and reports.
- Create eye-catching visual content for various platforms, including digital and print media and social platforms.
- Assisting in the development of campaign materials, marketing collateral, and branding assets.
- Iterating on designs based on feedback from team members and clients.
- Resize graphics for a variety of end-placements and aspect ratios.
- Keeping abreast of design trends and incorporating innovative ideas into your work.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in graphic design, branding, and digital media.
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word)
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in AfterEffects and/or motion graphics and video editing skills
- Ability to write on-graphic copy when needed and copyedit longer form presentations
Application: To apply, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio or attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic Design Fellow.”
NOTE: This position requires in-office attendance at least twice a week.
**Applications without a link or attached portfolio showcasing your work will not be considered.**
NP Agency is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with NP, except where prohibited by law. Reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons will be considered on a case-by-case basis.