New Paradigm Agency, a D.C.-based communications and public affairs consulting firm, is seeking a part-time Graphic Design Fellow to assist the creative team on design projects for political, non-profit, and corporate clients.
A firm rooted in politics and public affairs, New Paradigm executes both long-term brand-building ad campaigns along with rapid-response style campaigns in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We work on a range of high-profile issues, including immigration, anti-trust, labor, data privacy, and civil rights. We work with corporations, trade associations, non-profits, advocacy organizations, and political candidates. Last year, we were also heavily involved in supporting candidates and organizations for the 2020 election. To get a sense of the kind of work we do, you can visit https://creative.npagency.com.
As a Graphic Design Fellow, you will:
- Assist in the development of creative collateral, including digital advertisements, social media graphics, websites, presentations, infographics, and reports
- Resize graphics for a variety of end-placements and aspect ratios
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm ideas that enhance the language and layout of design projects
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in graphic design, branding, and digital media.
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word)
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize tasks to hit deadlines
- Curious and eager to become familiar with current design trends and creative best practices
- Experience in AfterEffects and/or motion graphics and video editing skills
- Ability to write on-graphic copy when needed and copyedit longer form presentations
Application: To apply, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic Design Fellow.”
NP Agency is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.