New Paradigm Agency, a D.C.-based communications and public affairs consulting firm, is seeking a full-time Digital Producer who is a highly motivated creative thinker and has the ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple design projects at once.
As a digital producer, you’ll work closely with our client teams, creative team, and communications team to implement communications and creative products that get distributed through digital channels – websites, email lists, social media feeds, etc.
Day-to-day, that means you’ll help us by updating webpages, sending mass emails, drafting and posting social content, and/or producing basic-level graphics or videos. You do not need to be (but you may be) a web developer, or graphic designer, or social media expert, but you’ll need an ability to use modern digital tools to help execute strategies and build on a foundation put in place for you.
A firm rooted in politics and public affairs, NP executes both long-term brand-building ad campaigns along with rapid-response style campaigns in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We work on a range of high-profile issues, including immigration, anti-trust, labor, data privacy, and civil rights. We work with corporations, trade associations, non-profits, advocacy organizations, and political candidates. This year, we will also be heavily involved in supporting candidates and organizations for the 2022 election.
You should have a strong interest in digital communications, branding, digital advertising, digital media, and social media. You should also be comfortable communicating daily across teams, with partners and senior leadership, and with a variety of clients. To get a sense of the kind of work we do, you can visit https://creative.npagency.com.
As a Digital Producer, you will:
- Work within a variety of content management systems to post and update content to client websites
- Create basic-level graphics or videos for social media based on templates or guidance provided by our design team
- Write mass emails, tweets, web content, or ad copy
- Load, segment, schedule, and send bulk emails
- Follow conversations on social media and help analyze them
- Help clients and team leads understand the impact of our work by building presentations or reports that show things like web traffic, social shares, email open rates, and/or advertising metrics
- Deliver on tight deadlines while working with a diverse set of clients and decision makers
The ideal candidate will be passionately curious and exude creativity, with a strong attention to detail. They will have a:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Understanding of Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Premier) or Canva
- Understanding of how to use a content management system, with proven experience in one of WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Ghost, or similar
- Understanding of mass email systems, with proven experience in one of MailChimp, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign, or similar
- Understanding of how to post social media content to platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and/or TikTok, using their native functionality or tools like Buffer or SproutSocial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Commitment to being a team player who believes no task is too small
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize tasks to hit deadlines
- Curiosity, and be and eager to become familiar with current digital trends, tactics, and best practices
Any one of these would be a bonus, but they are not expected:
- Experience with SEO
- Experience managing digital advertising
- Web development or other programming experience
- Experience with data analytics or database management
- Experience with social media influencer campaigns or culture
Application: To apply, please send a resume, online portfolio, and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Producer.”
NP Agency offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health benefits, retirement, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
NP Agency is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment with NP, except where prohibited by law. Reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons will be considered on a case-by-case basis.